XM0116 – Rack Mount 16 port Combo KVM Switch
The XM0116 KVM switch allows access and control up to 16 computers from a single console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor). As many as 512 computers can be controlled from a single keyboard-mouse console by cascading to another 31 additional switches. The KVM switch supports both USB and PS/2 connections for the console and computers.
- 1U Design-Occupies only 1U of the rack space
- Fit for standard 19” rack mounting
- Standard VGA connector-Connect to a server or KVM switch via a standard VGA connector
- Convenient computer switching via front panel pushbuttons, OSD menu and mouse
- Auto scan feature for monitoring user-selected computers
- Broadcast mode–operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers
- Hot pluggable –add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Quickly select your computer by naming the server or inputting SN number of the server
- Resolution is up to 2048×1536;DDC2B
- Directly access and control up to 16 servers with single XM0116
- By cascading to 31 additional switches, as many as 512 computers can be controlled from single XM0116
- Two level password security–only authorized users view and control computers; up to four users and an administrator with a separate profile for each
- Multi-platform Support-Compatible with Windows, Sun, Unix and Linux
- Supports server form Lenovo, HUA WEI, HP, IBM, Cisco and Dell, etc.