Cat6 KVM Over IP Switch 8 ports
The UIP-802 switch is a control unit that allows access to multiple computers from a single VGA + USB console (keyboard, mouse, and monitor).
One single UIP-802 can control up to 8 computers. As many as 8 additional switches can be cascaded to each other, so that up to 256 computers can all be controlled from a single keyboard-monitor-mouse console.
This devices support over IP switches function, user can access the devices using integrated software to manage servers from remote locations. User can operate server in a wide range of action, turning on/off , running application, logging in. These action is recorded into log file for easy check up and investigate.
Cyber View solution offer a wide range connection from DP/ HDMI / DVI-D/ VGA dongle via Cat5-Cat6 for different servers in user system.
- Cat6 KVM with 8 ports in 1U. Over IP function integrated.
- Cat6 dongle available for DP, HDMI, DVI-D or VGA video input
- Local console & KVM ports support resolution up to 1920 x 1080
- Multi-platform for PC, server, Blade Server & SUN / MAC
- Port switching via OSD, front button & keyboard hotkeys
- Multi lingual OSD menu
- Hot pluggable, no software or drivers required
- Cascade levels up to 8 KVM switches